Volunteers are at the heart of our programs. They provide that extra level of care and comfort that makes all the difference to clients and families. Volunteers are also key to providing operational and leadership support for our organization.
- Providing support, companionship, and assistance in the home, hospital or nursing home
- Co-leading our bereavement social group or walking group
- Helping in the office with administrative tasks
- Joining our Board of Directors or special committees
- Lending a hand at special events and fundraisers
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for Hospice West Parry Sound contact our office at 705-746-4540 Ext. 1416, or send us an email - see below